Maccadamia Nut Oil, Bleaching n color Oh my

Krymsonkween

I got my hair colored yesterday it was a good expperience. I had it colored she had to bleach it (I had been using a black rinse for about 3years) n trust I was freaking out but it was only left on 4 about 1 min I timed. Well she used maccadamia nut oil products on my hair.

My hair felt so soft and flowy. I am looking for a good product to use now that it is colored (dark brown with honey cooper highlights). The kit the lady was selling was $99.

Is there something u all can recommend that will be just a good and nurishing n keep my color poping. My hair felt like silk after she finished. Also should I do a protein treatment and if so wen!

Now I use silk elements oilve oil relaxer n condish
Elasta QP moisturizing shampoo
NTM daily and MTG

My hair feels good not silky. Is this a good buy or can I get something else cheaper that is just as good.

NOURISHING LEAVE IN CREAM

184541.jpg
NOURISHING LEAVE IN CREAM

187123.jpg
DEEP REPAIR MASK 16.9 OZ

Along with shampoo

intense nourishment for tangle & frizz free hair
hair that is ultra-smooth, manageable & shiny
natural UV protection extends the life of color treatments
reduced drying time by an amazing 40-50%

I've seen these products at Ulta. I'll bet they have them for a better price there. Maybe I'm wrong, because I remember checking the price and being turned off.

For the healing oil a nice replacement would be Sally's One N Only Argan Oil- that is 8.99 a bottle compared to the $25-36 you would spend on the macadamia oil.
The ingredients are similar.

Macadamia-
Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Linalool, Limonene

Sally's Argan
Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Yellow 11 (CI 47000), Red 17 (CI 26100)

Guess you have to decide if you want to pay extra for the macadamia product.

As far as the Masque Treatment, I would say YTC (Yes t Carrots)Mask as that has macadamia oil in it and is very moisturizing. That cost I think $10/11

So for those 2 products you are at about only $20- which isn't bad.

You could also buy a bottle of macadamia nut oil from Whole Foods (or your local health food store) and add it to your existing products. I've seen it priced as low as $8.00. :yep:

Back