lustrasilk shea/mango. i'm really impressed.

youwillrise

so i started a search recently for a cholesterol without petroleum or mineral oil and eveyone seemed to be talking about this one. a lot of raves on it. a couple of unfavorable reviews, but mostly postive. i really wasnt expecting to love this stuff that much because i always seem to end up in that small "i dont like it" group. pleasant surprise! i think i like this stuff even better than my kenra mc. annnnnnnd i can buy like 10 of these at the same price i buy one kenra. fantastic moisture for me.

my hair was super soft and much to my surprise (i dc'ed with it overnight the night before last and rinsed yesterday) today, my hair is STILL soft. i'm almost baffled. this never happens to me. i always rave about products too fast and then find that their effect wear off fast.

i'll be stockpiling.

I really like this stuff too. I hope Sally's will put it back on sale for $1.49 like it was when I first bought it a few months ago. If they do, I'm buyin' 'em all! lol!

I have a big tub of the shea butter cholesterol that I bought from Sally's. I love it....I leave it in over night and rinse in the morning.

I love this stuff and have been using it for years. I'm seriously having a hard time giving this stuff up. I tend to buy the salon size from Sally's so this tub will probably be my last.

The new formula is creamy and just not like the old stuff. This happened righttt when I began to like it. Oh well.I'm glad its working for you OP. There's nothin like soft moisturized hair.

I like it to but I don't think it is an official DC. I bought that big 5 pounder from Sally's for 8 bucks and I use it for prepoos.

I like it to but I don't think it is an official DC. I bought that big 5 pounder from Sally's for 8 bucks and I use it for prepoos.

I have NEVER seen a 5 pound tub of this one. Sure it was Lustrasilk Shea/Mango? That one sounds like the Queen Helene one.

I have NEVER seen a 5 pound tub of this one. Sure it was Lustrasilk Shea/Mango? That one sounds like the Queen Helene one.

Yeah they have it at my Sally's for like 6 or 7 bucks. I like this conditioner too. When I ever I do my overnight DC I use this.

Yeah they have it at my Sally's for like 6 or 7 bucks. I like this conditioner too. When I ever I do my overnight DC I use this.

Okay that is crazy. I have never seen a 5 pound tub of it. See you learn something new everyday. The BSS around my way need to step the game up!

i looked online yesterday to see if there was a 5lb tub of it anywhere

apparently they do sell it in 5lbs at sallys

i dont remember seeing it at any of my sallys, though

and sallys doesnt have that size online. boooooo

not sure if it's available anywhere else

I bought it from walmart, I think its really good, I have tried better DC's, but this is very affordable, and it smells great, thats what I like the most..

Years ago, I couldn't decide whether to buy this or Le Kair Cholesterol Plus. I guess I should have tried it before the formula changed. :ohwell:

Years ago, I couldn't decide whether to buy this or Le Kair Cholesterol Plus. I guess I should have tried it before the formula changed. :ohwell:

i've had this for atleast 2 months and never used it. this weekend i think im going to pre poo with this without heat for a couple of hours and then shampoo and condition with silk elements.

Back