Lustrasilk Curl Max

MsAminta

image-4216297362.jpg

I recently saw this line at the BSS. Is it new? Has anyone tried it?? They have a curl activator (that actually smells good). I love me some curl activator...lol

I purchased some yesterday and used it today...I think I love it! Its very light and not greasy feeling at all yet very moisturizing.

That looks like my BSS! You in FL?

I saw the same stuff at mine about two days ago. I was so tempted, but didn't purchase.

I have been using the curl activator moisturizer for a couple of months and I love it. I use the LOC method- moisturizer liquid, oil of choice, and Bee Mine Luscious. My hair has responded well to this moisturizer; it isn't greasy and it even includes argan oil. This is a keeper for me in my pursuit of healthy relaxed hair.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

It's not bad, quite light though. But keeps in the moisture for me when layered with castor oil.
The activator moisturiser is not CG friendly if you are into that.

It it fabulous I have to moisturizer and the curl pudding my curls pop and when layered with oil or pomade my hair stays moisturized all day long. It is not runny like the other activators. It is semi thick and the pudding is really thick will be great for this summer when I want to wash and go

I just saw this in Wal-Mart about 2 days ago. With these good reviews, I might just pick up some by next payday.

Back