Lush's henna

Amour

I love love love lush's beauty products. Iv just brought their henna, i figured it wuld b better to get it here as i cnt find it online w/o ridic shipping to the uk. It wz 6.80 gbp for a 625g block. Anyone use this b4? www.lush.com is their website

I am LushTQ on the LUSH NA Forum btw :) Hello!

Never used the henna/caca before but I LOVE ME SOME LUSH! Check their boards for naturals that use their henna. Plus they have step by step directions on the NA forum.

THE MOTHER of ALL Caca/Henna FAQ read and be amazed

Lush Caca Thread !

HTH and you should post pics of your Caca journey. What colour did you pick?

I didnt know there was a forum...whoooo going to check it out now

I chose the black henna. I've never posted pics on here before but I may try

off topic: lhcf now has a spell checker...cool

Im planning on using this wednesday bt need the answers/ thoughts on 2 questions. I want to get the darks black i can get shal i sit under the dryer or wear a plastic cap or not? Also wil it b ok to prepoo then henna? Or wil dis stop d henna frm penetrating? Esp considering i wont b shampooing.

I am LushTQ on the LUSH NA Forum btw :) Hello!

Never used the henna/caca before but I LOVE ME SOME LUSH! Check their boards for naturals that use their henna. Plus they have step by step directions on the NA forum.

THE MOTHER of ALL Caca/Henna FAQ read and be amazed

Lush Caca Thread !

HTH and you should post pics of your Caca journey. What colour did you pick?

I knew your name looked familiar :grin:. I was part of that massive group order you organized back in '07. You did a fantastic job in putting everything together. I work at Lush now (since Nov. '07) :giggle: I get my fix all the time now!

i used the lush henna (caca noir) and loved it BUT.... 1. all henna smells && 2. it SUX to grate and crush. i added hot water & lemon juice. apply in sections. i liked it. didnt add oils & deep conditioned the night before & put some moisturizing product on. then in the morning i put in the henna & left it on for 4 hours (supposed to be 6). i wouldnt say my hair was darker.... (but it was already black lol). but it was 10x stronger. just PPLLLEEAASSEE be sure to moisturize and deep condition for the 3 following days. if u want it more red, sit under heat. if u want it more darker colors, leave it out, uncovered.

I knew your name looked familiar :grin:. I was part of that massive group order you organized back in '07. You did a fantastic job in putting everything together. I work at Lush now (since Nov. '07) :giggle: I get my fix all the time now!

When you said "massive" and "group order" I just got the shakes... I must of been :nuts: when I signed up for that duty of love. Then after a while I was :drowning: with all the work...But its is all over. I haven't done a group order in a minute. Actually I am still recovering from that one!:lachen:

Hi what is your name on there if I can ask? oooh you work there? :D I gotta add you to my friends list :grin: Thanks for being part of that group order too.

Oh back to the henna...
if u want it more red, sit under heat. if u want it more darker colors, leave it out, uncovered.
I ditto that.

Did you mean pre-shampoo or pre-condition before you add the henna?

Again, the link I posted is invaluable.

Thanks for the replies.. I meant pre poo. I normally do this with ayurvedic oils, didnt think the lushies would be talkin about pre pooing like we lhcfers. I fink im goin 2 follow the previous advise and dc beforehand and hopefully i can get the same results, i neeeed STRONGER, THICKER, hair! Thanks again guys :-)

Back