LUSH Shampoo Bars!!

NitaChantell

:lick:

That's all I can say!!! I bought the Godiva one a few days ago, I just used it, and WOW!!! My hair was/is soooooo soft!!!! AND clean!! I love it. It was 8$, and It looks like this is going to last me more than a year! Loooove it:yep:

SSSSCRREEEECH - screech! Thankyou Salsarisma. No more sulfates for me if I can help it.

SSSSCRREEEECH - screech! Thankyou Salsarisma. No more sulfates for me if I can help it.

Lol!!! Me too girl. I had picked up two...started talking to the clerk and she said they all have some sulfates: Amonium or Sodium Sulfate. I put them right back and KIM!!

I think the website shows some of the ingredients for different products, they arent all natural as I once thought, I've seen parabens in some of the products and cetearyl alcohol,propylene glycol,etc:yep::yep::yep:

But their soap and shampoo bars just look absolutely delicious. :lick:

Here, scroll down to the "ingredient gallery" :look:

http://www.lushusa.com/shop/products/hair/solid-shampoos/godiva

Ouch...well....it still made my hair soft!! Sheesh. Is anything all natural anymore? I mean, who KNOWS what people put in products?

I'm just going to take a trip to Africa and Brazil and make my own products.:lachen:

:lick:

That's all I can say!!! I bought the Godiva one a few days ago, I just used it, and WOW!!! My hair was/is soooooo soft!!!! AND clean!! I love it. It was 8$, and It looks like this is going to last me more than a year! Loooove it:yep:
Hey they have a new one called Co wash. Yep it's for co washing lol. It contains ACV and avocado oil. I so wanna try it

Back