LUSH R&B Hair Moisturizer. Awesome stuff but.......

islanchile

......way, way too expensive.

http://www.lushusa.com/shop/products/hair/hair-treatments/randb

I recently got a sample of this product and loved it. It made my type 4 hair super, super soft. But LUSH is selling a 3.5oz jar for $18.95! That's over $20 after CA taxes.

No. Just no.

My thick, medium length hair would run through this in a heartbeat. I'm a bit of a product junkie, but in this recession that's way too steep for me.

So I'm wondering, has anyone else tried it? Do you have any suggestions for a good substitute?

Attachments

• r&bhair.jpg
    r&bhair.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 9
I have never tried this, but it looks good. From the list of ingredients I dont see any water and the product says it should be used as a finisher. I would not consider this a moisturizer more as a sealer or shine enhancer once a style is complete. It is pricey, however if you use it as it was intended you may be able to get more use out of it.

Fair enough. I hadn't thought about that.

Thanks so much!
(and thanks for helping the PJ in me justify the purchase) :grin:

Fair enough. I hadn't thought about that.

Thanks so much!
(and thanks for helping the PJ in me justify the purchase) :grin:

No prob, how about also using it as a special occasion product. Also since you wont be using it that often leave it in the fridge so it will last longer. This is what I do with my Qhemet Amla.... It is still good a year later because I leave it in the fridge.

I looked at the LUSH website and I think that I might try a couple of there products. I am also a product junkie. I want to see how they are with my hair and skin. Thanks for sharing.

Back