lurker sharing progress :)

planejane

strong as an earthquake
Hiya hair growers!

It's narcissaqtpie/planejane still lurking around the board enjoying the posts!!! :sekret:

just wanted to share my three year growth/napptural updates with you all.

http://narcissaqtpie.fotki.com/2005/

My "routine" is pretty simple: condition washes with herbal essence conditioner. Surge spray daily for added protien since I am color treated and pure shea butter for styling.

The growth is not astounding (10.5-12 inches in 3 yrs) but my hair is happy, nappy, and healthy thanks to some of the tips I got from here. anywho check out the fro if you wish :)

Wow thanks for sharing. I've been getting bored with my hair but you gave me some ideas. Your hair looks wonderful. :) Thanks for coming out of the shadows. :)

Can I have your hair? Seriously i'll pm you my address send it to me 2nd day airmail. I wan't your hair it is sooo beautiful!!!! Not to mention those styles I love each one of them. When you send it I would like it styled in a twistout or a fro. Thanks for sharing.

I love your hair! Your daughter is too cute, and her hair is beautiful!

Girl, there is nothing "plane" about you. I LOVE :love: your hair. It's so pretty, thick and luscious. :yep: Thanks for sharing. I'm very inspired by your pics...

You are SO BEAUTIFUL :love: You are gorgeous! And your hair looks good too. Naturals have been really representing lately on the board! :weird:

planejane said:
Hiya hair growers!

It's narcissaqtpie/planejane still lurking around the board enjoying the posts!!! :sekret:

just wanted to share my three year growth/napptural updates with you all.

http://narcissaqtpie.fotki.com/2005/

My "routine" is pretty simple: condition washes with herbal essence conditioner. Surge spray daily for added protien since I am color treated and pure shea butter for styling.

The growth is not astounding (10.5-12 inches in 3 yrs) but my hair is happy, nappy, and healthy thanks to some of the tips I got from here. anywho check out the fro if you wish :)

I really enjoyed you albums. I think I spent most of the day looking at them :eek: . You are so creative and your hair has just grown beautifully. It makes me want to do a big chop and stop messing with relaxers.

Back