Lurker Coming Out! Long Intro

onepraying

Healthy Hair Quest..
Hey ladies!

I joined the forum back in July before the "big change". I had always been leary about paying for things on-line and such. So, basically, I lurked and learned, and laughed and cried with you all behind the scenes. For a good while LHCF was like crack. My eyes would get all big while I was reading the posts and viewing the albums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif.

I've learned so much from you ladies!

I always said I would join, but everytime I got up the gumption to do it, I'd find the answer to my question, or problem and would lurk a while longer. I think paying for this group is worth it. I've always been a one board kind of gal. I can be very comfortable with a regular thing(that's probably why I'm not a PJ) Anyway, one of my sisters told me to join another hair board(won't say which one) she said it's the same info.....For me it wasn't. I read something on there today that made me jump back in my seat. I mean I was like.... /images/graemlins/wallbash.gif

The information and insight I have gained and continue to gain here at LHCF far outweigh the other boards. /images/graemlins/clap.gif I'm sorry, it's the truth to me. I know a lot of you belong to other boards, but hey, this place has enough info to make MY head spin /images/graemlins/spinning.gif. It's warmer and cozier too!

I've pm'd some of you and you have helped me alot. DSD(I never did tell you about me Dominician experience huh?), Nonie, Blueflower, just to name a few. I didn't feel like I should continue to syphon information off of you ladies or any others unless I rightfully joined the ranks.

So here I am.... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I'll post pics soon.......

PS: I'll be updating my siggy

"For a good while LHCF was like crack. "

I hear ya /images/graemlins/smile.gif and welcome /images/graemlins/wave.gif

/images/graemlins/wave.gif welcome...can't wait to see your pics /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Well, it's good to see that you finally decided to show yourself!!

...and how was that blowout???

Welcome!!!! /images/graemlins/wave.gif

64.gif

Welcome, fellow Georgian!!! /images/graemlins/weird.gif It's great to add your name to the list of hair lovin sisters here...

Back