Loyalty

LiftedUp

Are you loyal to people who are no longer your friends? Or do you just live your life even though your actions may mash their corns?

what does it mean to be loyal to people you arent friends with anymore? i dont understand the second part of your post.

generally i remain "loyal" as sort of a default - like if you told me a lot of personal stuff im not going to waste my energy spreading your secrets around just to ruin you and hurt your feelings. its not cause im nice or because i still love you and the friendship we shared. i just dont care anymore. youre not worth the effort or time, youve become completely worthless to me now. my energy is more valuable than hurting you. in that way tricks just got lucky that i ever considered them a friend in the first place.

I try to maintain my own honor meaning I don't betray their secrets or try to hurt them but I don't go out of my way to look out for their best interest either.

I'm still sorting out how I feel about the whole loyalty thing anyway. What does that even mean?

I'm trying to be vague. I know how lhcf never forgets :look:

My former friend stopped being my friend. She didn't say why. I think I know why but that situation was beyond my control. Anyway what I'm about to do now may hurt her feelings and I feel bad but don't care at the same time since we aren't friends and I shouldn't care. If we were still friends, I wouldn't do it.

No I'm not going to put her business out on the street lol.

I say loyal because I'm a very loyal person. I'm a Libra if that makes sense to people who are into zodiac stuff. I will go down to the grave with you if we're friends. It's kind of innate.

I'm trying to be vague. I know how lhcf never forgets :look:

My former friend stopped being my friend. She didn't say why. I think I know why but that situation was beyond my control. Anyway what I'm about to do now may hurt her feelings and I feel bad but don't care at the same time since we aren't friends and I shouldn't care. If we were still friends, I wouldn't do it.

No I'm not going to put her business out on the street lol.

I say loyal because I'm a very loyal person. I'm a Libra if that makes sense to people who are into zodiac stuff. I will go down to the grave with you if we're friends. It's kind of innate.

Depends on what it is for me. I have had friendships that ended and for the most part I just pretend that they no longer exist. I wouldn't do something to intentionally hurt them but wouldnt care if they were secondary burned by some actions.

As an example, I have an ex friend, who is perfect for a certain job, but I am actually going to recommend it to someone else I know. She doesnt really need the income and the ex friend does, badly,but too damn bad. Get your new friends to help you since I'm not that important :look:

ETA: I would NEVER tell an ex friends business, sleep with their boyfriend or ex, or anything of that nature. Thats just flat out being a terrible person IMO.

I don't date or screw guys that any of my friends or former friends have ever been with. If that's what you're getting at.

when someone isnt my friend anymore i flat out dont care about their existence, so there is nothing i could intentionally do to hurt them.

They never dated or even had cup of coffee together. I knew of her infatuation because of our relationship. I got to keep our mutual friends :look:

I think I'll leave it alone though.

How would you feel if she did it to you? If you can honestly say you would be okay with it, then proceed.

I am loyal. If we are no longer friends whatever we had is where it will stay. I don't put people's business on blast.

I may feel a little jealous but I wouldn't hate her.

If he were an ex I would be really jealous only because my exes are really good lol.

They never dated or even had cup of coffee together. I knew of her infatuation because of our relationship. I got to keep our mutual friends :look:

I think I'll leave it alone though.

If they were never involved and he didn't reciprocate her crush, then I don't see an issue.

Back