low to no cones cheapie moisturizers?

gn1g

I am looking for a no cones or low cones cheap conditioner and preferable no protein? do you have a recommendation?

Trader Joe's Nourish Spa? I think it's under $5 ($2.99 is what comes to mind but I might be wrong).

Ingredients: Purified water, organic rosemary oil, organic valencia orange citrus, organic mango, organic lemongrass, organic ginko biloba, organic echinacea, organic willow bark, organic sea kelp, organic chamomile flower, organic textured soy protein, organic lavender, organic grapefruit citrus, Tocopherol (Vit E), Acetamide MEA, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, propylparaben, botanical fragrance

Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Conditioner
Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner
Yes to Carrots Pampering Hair Conditioner

Did you want conditioners or moisturizers??

I know Garnier Fructis Wonder Waves Fortifying Cream Condtioner is protein and glycerin free. Only one cone in it I believe and it's toward the middle of the list, and pretty cheap about $3 for over 12 oz!

The Garnier Pure Clean (i think that's what it's called) Conditioner....has no cones whatsoever, little protein and about the same price.

Shea Moisture's Restoring Conditioner has no cones, no proteins and is organic. I paid about $10 and it's a decently big bottle.

Cosign Suave Tropical Coconut conditioner. It's been my staple since going low-cone. I believe there's no protein in that one.

Also, Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition is a heavier one. I use that for styling (twist and braid outs). I'm not sure about the protein level in that.

I thought I remembered reading years ago that there has to be a least a small amount of protein in order to assist with moisture absorption. Hopefully someone else can clear that up.

GL! :)

Back