Loving my hair

septemberbaby

OK, so I had a minor setback two weeks ago. I've done what I needed to do to stop the breakage. I have a regimen now that my hair loves.

I'm no where near my SL goal and it seems that my hair is growing very slowly. Nonetheless, I'm loving my hair. I love how it feels (it's so soft) and it's behaving very well. (btw, I'm six weeks post today).

I have hope that I will one day make my SL goal and my ultimate goal of brastrap.

I just wanted to share because I've never felt this positive about my hair before. Thanks LHCF! :kiss:

I am glad that you feel positive about your hair.. I just went through some major breakage in the crown area and it is so discouraging to see this happen.. however attitude is everything.. so from this day on... I will no longer look at it as a setback but look forward to my accomplishments after my set back;)

luckily my breakage is camoflauged by the rest of my hair:lachen:

InnerSoul said:
I am glad that you feel positive about your hair.. I just went through some major breakage in the crown area and it is so discouraging to see this happen.. however attitude is everything.. so from this day on... I will no longer look at it as a setback but look forward to my accomplishments after my set back;)

luckily my breakage is camoflauged by the rest of my hair:lachen:

I know right!!!?? I have one tiny section in the very back that is recovereing from breakage. i need to trim it, btu as long as my other hair is covering it I am going to just let it be!

HoneyDew said:
I know right!!!?? I have one tiny section in the very back that is recovereing from breakage. i need to trim it, btu as long as my other hair is covering it I am going to just let it be!

exactly!! why cut it off more when it is hidden:lachen: :lachen:

Back