Loving My BellaNutri Hair Therapy Wrap

Qualitee

I just got it in the mail today and it only took 3 days for it to come. I paid $20.89 change and its the best $20.89 Ive ever spent. At first I thought it wouldn't get hot enough to open my hair follicles but it did. My hair feels really soft after 25 mins, as soft as it would have felt if I sat under my hooded dryer for 45 mins. I like that I am no longer balled and chained to my hooded dryer:lol: Plus its in PINK!:spinning:

bellanutrihairtherapywrap.jpg

bellanutri-wrap.jpg

BellaNutri Hair Therapy Wrap

Last edited:
whats the difference between this and the regular hair tharapy wrap
I never had the regular heat wrap and to be honest, I bought this one becuase it was cheaper and it was pink:look: But it works really well.

Is this one of those caps that you heat in the microwave?
Yes:yep: You have to put it in the microwave for 15 sec intervals until it gets warm enough for you but you can't warm it pass 90 sec. You can also warm the individual gel packs in hot water but the microwave is much easier.

That was my BEST buy in 2010. I always skimped on DC'ing with heat b/c I did not like being chained to the dryer. Now I faithfully DC with heat because I can walk around the house.

I'm like this because the steamer held me down, too fidgety for that. Now they need a portable hair dryer.:lachen:

This is a good deal another site was charging $30.

Good to know that it works!! I went to school with the lady that started this company and it's nice to see her doing well.

She is an AKA through and through so I'm not surprised that her stuff is all pink LOL!!

My BellaNutri wrap arrived today. I ordered it on Sunday, so not bad.

I'm using it right now. The warmth feels great to my scalp.

Back