loveing my boundless

baby42

i have notice that when i use boundless tresses with my braids i dont get those nasty hair ball around my hair:lol: i had just two and i didnt wash my hair :eek: cause i was down sick and the braids had been in a month i guess the oil keeps it from matting :confused: i not trying to stopwashing my hair but its nice to know that i dont have to think about getting those balls when i cant wash it:) cause i know with the other mtg i would have lost hair if i could not clean it on time:eek: :( :mad: with the bt it just made come out with out hair lost

I'd like to know how much growth you've had also. I just started using it on my daughters hair. I cornrowed it and i apply it everyday. I just started it on her about 3 days ago so we'll see. I haven't used it yet on myself yet. I only did a patch test on myself to see how my skin would react and thats all. I need to braid my hair up then get to using it myself.

I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHART MY GROWTH BUT I HAD A TWA AND NOW ITS A NICE SIZE:) AND I USE IT EVERYDAY OR EVERY OTHER DAY IN BETWEEN THE BRAIDS:) I HAVE USE A HALF A BOTTLE OF ONE OF THEM A LITTLE DO GOOD ALONG WAY:)

Back