Love the new regiment.....

Blackoutzangel05

Okay ladies, I am broke. And because of that I have to keep the routine as simply and cheap. So last night I brought Suave Coconut Shampoo and conditioner, Elasta DR-11 deep conditioner, avocado and coconut milk.

Here is the routine that got my hair feeling the best that it has felt in a long time:

Pre-poo with Garnier Fruitus for 1 1/2 hr with shower cap (I am trying to use the rest of my conditioners as pre-poo's so this is going to change weekly)

Mixed avocado with coconut milk and let that set for 45 minutes with plastic cap (this concotion stunk! I asked earlier how to do this and figure that just in case I didn't like the smell to do it before I shampooed and thank God that I did) Now I will say that I was not feeling how my hair felt but continued to press forward praying it would get better

Shampoo'ed and conditioned

Deep conditioned with Elasta DR-11 for another 1 1/2 hrs.

Rinsed, applied leave in conditioner, then applied coconut oil to hair, greased scalp with coconut oil

My curls are softer and my hair feels great!

This may seem like alot but really the products were cheap....prayerfully this will continue to work.

Just wanted to share.

My hair needed the extra conditioning this week, however, I believe that avocado treatment is a protein but the coconut milk adds moisture. I won't be doing that part every week but the rest has worked for me so far since joining LHCF. It might be too much for others but it works for me.

Gurl, be careful. It is possible to over-condition your hair which would make it mushy and prone to breakage. ;)

Back