love life is so wack

Mena

im starting to miss my ex again even though we were no good for each other....or more like we were to chicken to be real with each other.....weve been broken up since november....i think i would be feeling differently if i had a guy a least interested in talking to me right now ....cant a girl get some attention at least

Aww dear i know how u feel it isnt simple im in da same boat as u. it would be good having a person to help u get ur mind off ur ex.i get the weirdos that i dont like or im not attracted to and wanna be friends w. and they are just not down and there are times i doubt myself.

but i guess u have to see it as time to get to kno urself and take care of urself. im trying to remind myself that im searching for some cool things to do. like working out, eating rite, reading books...idk ull find sumthing. dont give up. i no its easier sad then done bcuz i wanna give up too.. keep ur head up!:look:

ohh yeah u can always daydream n fantasize that usually helps lol:drunk:

Keep yourself busy. It is Saturday night and you are on the computer blogging w/us. Put your freak him dress on and go have fun! Cuz you better believe he ain't at home right now thinking of you. :grin:

Keep yourself busy. It is Saturday night and you are on the computer blogging w/us. Put your freak him dress on and go have fun! Cuz you better believe he ain't at home right now thinking of you. :grin:

yea but i live at home with my parents and i dont want to go out alone and i dont know anyone in my area

i did go out today with some friends...had to drive an hour though to meetup :spinning:

i met some guys ...they were too old though and not interesting

im sure he aint thinkin of me

im starting to miss my ex again even though we were no good for each other....or more like we were to chicken to be real with each other.....weve been broken up since november....i think i would be feeling differently if i had a guy a least interested in talking to me right now ....cant a girl get some attention at least

Girl I feel you 100%. My ex and I broke up last October and it's still hard. However I have not had any new prospects to help take my mind off it. I should say, no prospects that I would remotely consider.:look:

That's true, guy make it seem so very very easy:spinning:

Girl I feel you 100%. My ex and I broke up last October and it's still hard. However I have not had any new prospects to help take my mind off it. I should say, no prospects that I would remotely consider.:look:

That's true, guy make it seem so very very easy:spinning:

why did i get all excited when my ex sent me an email yesterday...oh lawd :spinning:

I broke up with my ex November too

i met somebody new at the end of January

very soon, but it started off very light in my eyes and progressed into something really nice

its true somebody new takes the NEED away and makes you realise theres better and more out there

it doesnt always happen fast it takes a while
but always when you dont expect it

Back