Lottabody Setting Lotion users

Mook's hair

Hi,
texasbeautysupplycom_2006_65099816

I'd like to know who else uses the Blue Lottabody Setting Lotion
Please also tell me if you are relaxed or natural.
How much do you dilute it?
Any bad experiences with it?

I'll post the ingredients when I get home.
I'd also like to know if anyone knows more about what the ingredients do.

I find this stuff to be very moisturizing as well as giving the hair a soft & kinda silky feel. I know the ingredients do not have glycerin or silk amino acids which I thought was kinda odd considering the results.

I am transitioning and I find that for braidouts, this works equally as well on my relaxed length and my thick roots (which...by the way are currently at war with each other) :bud::gunner7:

i use it when i rollerset. whatever amount lotta body you use, double the amount of water you use with it. (that's how I do it) I'm relaxed

i am texturized and i also use a 1:2 lottabody/diluted water ratio.
i know what you mean about it leaving your hair silky and soft! this is actually my leave in for rollersets, braid outs, and wash n go's.
then, when my hair is dry, i apply mizani rose night time treatment.
silky, smooth, bouncy results every time!:grin:

Does this really help with helping curls stay? I'm still looking for something that will help my Curlformers last longer than a day.

Does this really help with helping curls stay? I'm still looking for something that will help my Curlformers last longer than a day.

are you talking about a rollerset or braidout?
for my braidouts- the curls will last only if i use some (quarter-sized amount for my thick hair) sparkelites gel.
for rollersets- my curls never really last, i think because i have thick individual strands..so my answer may not be too helpful :ohwell:. but my hair does stay super soft. i usually dont have to moisturize until the 4th or 5th day if i tie my hair up every night. hth.

I'm relaxed and a few weeks ago, I started off using 1 part lottabody, 5 parts water. When I rollerset, all my curls came out incredibly crunchy. Following week, I mixed that left-over mixture with 2 cups of water and the result was no crunch. Last week, I added 2 quarter sized amounts of giovanni leave-in to the mixture and the results were great! Nice and soft hair.

I used lottabody and setting foam (mousse) and my curlformers last about 2-3 days.

I used to use all of the time when relaxed. I diluted 1 part lottabody to 4 parts water.

As a natural, I mixed a little already dilute Lottabody with V05 condish, a touch of glycerin, and a little bit of olive oil. As long I don't use to much, the sets are nice, soft, shiny with some hold.

I mix one-part lottabody with 4 parts water and it gives a firm, satiny set every time. I helps me hold my curls for 4 days which is great because if I use just leave-in and water the curls will only last for 1 day.

Back