Lost My Hair Type! (Help me find it?)

TPayne75

Ladies,

I'm a couple a weeks new to this forum. I've been a "relaxed" girl since I was about 10 yrs old when those kiddie perms first hit the scene. Before the kiddie perms my mom would spend anywhere from 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hrs washing, drying and pressing my hair! (YES with that hot a** hot comb!)

I have no idea what my natural hair type is. All I can say is 8-10 weeks in between my relaxer touch ups my hair is quite wavy and thick. In the the top and back of my head if I go too long between touch-ups it's almost like I can't comb my roots at all. Can anyone help? :rolleyes:

Pictures would be helpful...:yep:

Ladies,

I'm a couple a weeks new to this forum. I've been a "relaxed" girl since I was about 10 yrs old when those kiddie perms first hit the scene. Before the kiddie perms my mom would spend anywhere from 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hrs washing, drying and pressing my hair! (YES with that hot a** hot comb!)

I have no idea what my natural hair type is. All I can say is 8-10 weeks in between my relaxer touch ups my hair is quite wavy and thick. In the the top and back of my head if I go too long between touch-ups it's almost like I can't comb my roots at all. Can anyone help? :rolleyes:

Do you have any pictures of your new growth? A couple of months worth?

Until you big chop though, you won't completely know what your texture will be/look like, but honestly, you can get a really good idea, IMO.

No I don't have any new growth ones. I'll take some though. Big Chop?! NO!!! I can't cut my hair! LOL :grin::nono:

Do you have any pictures of your new growth? A couple of months worth?

Until you big chop though, you won't completely know what your texture will be/look like, but honestly, you can get a really good idea, IMO.

Back