L'Oreal Vive Smooth Intense Serum - On Sale!

LiLi

L\'Oreal Vive Smooth Intense Serum - On Sale!

CVS has the entire Vive Smooth Intense line for 2/$4.99
smile.gif
. For those that haven't used the serum before this would be a perfect time to try it. It's usually $5.64 for just one bottle! This is the best serum that I have tried and I have tried alot of them from drugstore to salon products. When I first used it I thought it would make my hair greasy because it looked that way but once it dried it was sooo soft. I have been using it for a year and I hope they never stop making it. It's great for rollersets too. My rollersets always come out nice and light no matter how much it use (I'm heavy-handed with products). I use it for air-drying as well.

Re: L\'Oreal Vive Smooth Intense Serum - On Sale!

Lili, is the case for this line bright orange.. I tried the serum once (almost like water i think). it made my hair really hard and frizzy.. how do you use it?

That's a great price. It's so hard for me to pass up a good deal!!
wallbash.gif

Anyone else use this product and get good results?? I think I remember Supergirl saying she likes the serum...

Yes this line is in the bright orange bottles. I don't see how it would make hair hard but, then again, everyone's hair is different. I put it on my hair after I wash and condition it. I also put it on my hair after it's dry when I rollerset.

I believe Allandra uses it as well. Have you used it before? I think you will like it. The consistency is watery but you feel the oil in it ... the consistency is almost like jojoba oil.

[ QUOTE ]
LiLi said:
I believe Allandra uses it as well. Have you used it before?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I haven't... but something tells me I might be trying it out this week!!
laugh.gif
I really don't need another serum
look.gif
, but I just can't resist a bargain!!
spinning.gif
Thanks for the heads up!!
smile.gif

I used it when it first came out. I wouldn't give up my NTM Healing Shine Serum for it.

I use it too it brings back life and shine to my drawstring ponytail too.

Lindy I like it.
wink.gif
I use it often. It's like Semi di Lino but (that same lightness) but the smell isn't as strong. Not as much shine as SDL tho.....

But it does keep the frizzies at bay. Big time. I like it best on rollerset hair after its dried, but its good on for airdrying I recently discovered too......

<font color="purple">Well, I couldn't resist trying this serum. I bought it at Kroger for over $3.00 on Saturday. I've used it and fell in love with it. My frizzies are a thing of the past; and it smoothed them while air drying my hair in a ponytail. I'm sold on it. This is an excellent product, and the sale at CVS is hard to beat. I'm going to stock up on the weekend. I don't want to run out before I buy some more though. </font>

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
Lindy I like it.
wink.gif
I use it often. It's like Semi di Lino but (that same lightness) but the smell isn't as strong. Not as much shine as SDL tho.....

But it does keep the frizzies at bay. Big time. I like it best on rollerset hair after its dried, but its good on for airdrying I recently discovered too......

[/ QUOTE ]

cool.gif
!! Thanks Tracy!!
up.gif
I bought it last night... since the sale was 2/$4.99 I also bought the Vive Color 3 Minute Mask... it smells really good!!
smile.gif
I used the serum this morning and it worked great!! It gave me lotsa shine! It's watery and has an almost non-existent scent, but it smells nice.
smile.gif

Plus, I also found a coupon for $1.00 off, so I ended up getting the two products for only $4.00!!
trampoline.gif

I love this stuff. I was so fortunate enough to pick up this never used product from one of our LHCF meetings. Thanks Simone! I'll be making my way over to CVS later on today.

*covering my ears*....oh I mean my EYES....lol
sooner or later there will be no more products left in the world for me to try and Ill be bald from all of my tests.....
shocked.gif

Thanks for posting this. I was actually looking at the Vive Smooth Intense line today. Does anyone use the Shampoo and Conditioner? How does it compare to NTM?

Kat

Back