L'oreal VIVE smooth intense MASQUE?

nmfsc

L\'oreal VIVE smooth intense MASQUE?

Has anyone ever used this product? I did a search but did not find any reviews on the MASQUE. I purchased the Anti-Frizz Serum today to use with my rollerset and bought the masque as well. Just looking for feedback on the masque.

Re: L\'oreal VIVE smooth intense MASQUE?

I had a $1 off coupon for this and I bought it. Haven't tried it yet... I thought it was odd that the jar is shaped almost exactly like the Fructis 3-Minute Masque...

I hope it's better than the Smooth-Intense instant conditioner.
barf.gif

i'm interested in their entire line now since I'm liking the VIVe serum

I just bought it along with the Pantene R&N Conditioner. I tried the R&N this morning and will use the Masque tomorrow morning. I'm sure I will like it too since I loooooove the serum as well.

I saw this in the store and resisted the urge to try it. I just purchased Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Condition mask and like it a lot. Let us know if its any good.

SIMPLYCEE
I saw it in walmart also and resisted the urge to try it.
Now I want to buy it.

Okay, I did a condition wash with the Vive masque after my workout yesterday and used the anti-frizz serum for my rollerset. The masque is "ok". Nothing to write home about and I have better and less expensive conditioners in my cabinet that are more moisturizing. It does detangle your hair and has a nice smell, but I personally prefer LUST.

As for the anti-frizz, I am in the minority because I do not like this stuff. I have decided that I am not a serum lover and will stick with my regular regime for rollersetting. The anti-frizz serum did not give me any "great shine" and made my hair feel somewhat crunchy. I used the serum as directed, btw. I was hoping it would be better than some other serums I have used in the past, such as diamond drops, keracare and creme of nature, but apparently the "straight cones" are not for me.

Back