L'oreal NatureMega Repair Complex & Mega Shampoo

RedMammi

L\'oreal NatureMega Repair Complex & Mega Shampoo

Hi everyone!! I just bought L'oreals Nature Therapy Megamoisture Shampoo and Recovery Complex. I have very dry hair...I was wondering has anyone tried either one....and what did yall think about it. Good and bad results wanted. Also for those of you who have used it, can the recovery be used for deep conditoning? Thankyou.

Re: L\'oreal NatureMega Repair Complex & Mega Shamp

Hi There,

I do not use the shampoo, but I use the Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme, the Mega Repair, and the Hot Oil and LOVE LOVE LOVE them all
smile.gif

i used this religiously with good results until i joined the hairclubs and found out that the sls the shampoo contains isn't good for the hair. but i loved it and the conditioners have such good slip. lol i miss my loreal days... the conditioner lasted me for about a year! no kidding. (the one in the jar) i shoould never have changed; cause like someone here wrote to me: if its working for you, than use it.

I tried the Mega Moisture deep condr. after wanting to for so long and it didn't work too well for me. It was good, but didn't give me great slip or make my hair soft. Luckily, I only bought samples.

mega moisture(in big orange jar): i didnt like this at all, did nothing for my hair
mega repair in bottle: love this stuff! i use this all the time.
smoothing treatment: this was ok. my hair felt good with it in but when i rinsed it was like i didnt even condition. worked great as a leave in though. that is how i finished out the jar i had

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR ANSWERS. I'M A LIL DISSAPOINTED THAT THE SHAMPOO DIDNT GET GOOD REVIEWS. BUT I DIDNT SPEND TOO MUCH MONEY SINCE SALLY'S IS HAVING BUY ONE GET ONE FREE ON SOME OF THE NATURE'S THERAPY SHAMPOO. I ALSO TRIED CREAM OF NATURE SHAMPOO WHICH DOESNT DO A THANG FOR MY HAIR. ANY RECS FOR A GREAT MOISTURIZING SHAMPOO I CAN PURCHASE FROM SALLY'S OR ANOTHER BEAUTY SUPPLY?

which creme of nature did you try? the new one in the white bottle? if so you should try the old formula, its in a beige bottle.

Sorry, I didn't reply sooner. I have the Shampoo, I just don't use it anymore after I tried others and were more impressed with them. I didn't have a problem with the L'Oreal shampoo though.

As far as a great moisturizing shampoo that you could buy at Sally's I would suggest Motions at Home Lavish Conditioning Shampoo and Creme of Nature Professional/Detangling Conditioning Shampoo.

Back