L'Oreal Everstrong SLS-Free Reconstruct Shampoo Review!

Chevelure618

I'm trying to use up my stash of shampoos with SLS and stick to SLS free or Castille home-made, so I was in CVS and saw L'Oreal Everstrong SLS free Reconstruct Shampoo with Ceramides. It looked promising so I bought it.

Let me tell you this shampoo is great! It lathers just like it has SLS in it, and it has the feel and consistency of Creme of Nature or Keracare Detangling and Conditioning Shampoo. It's a very smooth and soft shampoo. What's better, is that when I was done and let my hair air-dry, my hair did not feel stripped AT ALL! Even in the shower it did not feel stripped. And I did massage my scalp a lot and work the poo down the strands because I had a lot of coconut oil in my hair.

When it was partly dry, I sprayed some Biosilk Silk therapy in it and my hair was absolutely butter. After the Biosilk I put melted EVCO on my scalp with an applicator tip bottle and massaged my scalp, particularly in the areas that I have ponytail breakage and 4bc hair.

It was absolutely the way I want my hair to feel. Completely moisturized and it lasted throughout the day.

I've been trying to use up my other shampoos by diluting them and kind of rinsing my hair through with them, but I like the L'Oreal so much that I may just let them simmer under the sink for a while. I'm interested in their SLS free Hydrating Shampoo now. I think I'll pick some up because lately I've been leaning hard toward moisture.

Yay! I'm out of shampoo and I have been wanting to try this! Now I have a legitimate reason to purchase it!

*puts "buy L'Oreal SLS -Free Shampoo" in the shopping list app*:grin:

Thanks for the review. I have been looking at this line but giving it the "side eye" because of the cost. I may have to let my inner PJ loose again. :)

I use that shampoo! :yay: I LOVE it I use the Rosemary Mint one (it's moisturizing) and it lathers SO WELL! I hate shampooing my hair twice so this is a plus for me and the smell is so lovely :lick: My hair even feels moisturized after! I have never tried the conditioner.. but the shampoo is a definite drugstore staple for me :yep:

My hair tangles up easily...what about its detangling capability? Nothing has come close to Creme of Nature for me.

Back