Looooooooooove Never Knew What I Was Missing - Reviews

leona2025

I know I have my staple dc (Silicon Mix), but I'm always looking for something that could be better:look:. I'm in love.

Organic Root Stimulator HAIRepair Nourishing Conditioner :grin: LOOOOVE. I put this conditioner on after washing and left it on for a few hours as I cleaned my house. I just washed it out and my hair is super soft and detangled. The conditioner has a ton of slip. I can't keep my hands out of it. My hair even looks shiner.

I hated the smell right out the pack. It smells like mashed up overripe bananas, but the smell is almost completely gone once rinsed out. Don't sleep on this DC. I'm gonna go get a few more packs and used them exclusively a few weeks and see what happens.

Also I am loving Creme of Nature Sunflower and Coconut Detangling shampoo. It's awesome leaves my hair soft and detangled.

Good to know! I bought a pack of this when my BSS debuted it early last month and it's been sitting around ever since, lol. I think I'll give it a try this week :)

growinghealthyhair said:
I loveeee hibiscus powder, actually all ayurvedic herbs. I wish I had known about them years ago.

How do you use it? Do you just add some to your dc? I have some sitting in my stash.

I just tried the ORS Hair Repair last night because of this post. I really like it :yep: hair was so soft and detangled.

I saw this in the bss today and got a couple to try tomorrow. My hair typically likes ORS prods so I'm expecting good things out of this. I need a good moisturizing dc right now. I'll be back with a review.

I got it in my hair right now, I got it last week after hearing her talking bout this was her favorite deep conditioner in another thread and I can say putting it on, it has a lot of slip so I can comb through the conditioner very well and now for the half hour wait and rinse out :) fingers crossed!

Well I rinsed it out like 45 minutes after because I always think more is better than less but I can say that my hair was very manageable and new growth as well was easy to comb through, I don't want to jump the gun by saying I'm going to run out and stock up because sometimes the wash is good and then the next day can be a different story so I will see...

I love that stuff! I have some mixed with coconut oil, jojoba oil, and AOHSR and I will never be without it. It's really good stuff

I saw this in the bss today and got a couple to try tomorrow. My hair typically likes ORS prods so I'm expecting good things out of this. I need a good moisturizing dc right now. I'll be back with a review.

Ok, so I tried this a couple days ago and it went on lovely. I went under the dryer for 20mins and kept it in for a couple hrs after that. It has wonderful slip and was very moisturizing...the first day:ohwell:. The next day was nothing special, it was like I hadn't done a dc. Ng was dry and my ends were blah:nono: and I did the moisturizing and sealing with oil--alladat. I was expecting more, like maybe my hair would maintain a nice moisture content and be nice and soft for more than two days. Didn't happen. I will just stick with the ORS replenishing pak, I like it better.

Back