LOOOOONG Hair for braiding?

Avaya

Does anyone know where I can purchase really long hair from braid extensions? The only packages I can find are 24 inches folded and I need like 28-30 inches. I've looked on-line and I can't find anything.

This is for cornrow braids by the way. Not individuals.

Thanks!

Does anyone know where I can purchase really long hair from braid extensions? The only packages I can find are 24 inches folded and I need like 28-30 inches. I've looked on-line and I can't find anything.

This is for cornrow braids by the way. Not individuals.

Thanks!

If you don't mind getting human hair, www.hisandher.com sell about the length you're looking for. I got 28 inches from them before for singles because I wanted 14 inches length after folding in half.

ETA: Never mind. I just realized you need 28 inches folded. Sorry.

Last edited:
hey,
I don't think you will find any that long and if you do, you may have to pay extra for it. Your haor stylist should know how to add hair so as to cover the lenght of your hair. I braid hair nd its really easy to do.
Ask her if she can just do that...
HTH

hey,
I don't think you will find any that long and if you do, you may have to pay extra for it. Your haor stylist should know how to add hair so as to cover the lenght of your hair. I braid hair nd its really easy to do.
Ask her if she can just do that...
HTH

Right, this is what they do when they braid my hair at the gallery. They just feed more hair into it towards the end. It looks very nice and you would never know that's what they did.

Back