Looking To Buy French Bouffant Mesh Rollers!!!!

I checked it out and its unavailable.:cry3:I was hoping that there another site to order from or if someone was willing to sell theirs.

yeah, these really are not sold in the United States. They are truly French lol
They're very sturdy and don't have the feel of American products actually. They seem too well made lol

*SOLD*

If anyone is still interested, I have one package of the 1.5 inch red rollers available. There's 12 in the package, never been opened or used. Send me a pm.

*SOLD*

Last edited:
yeah, these really are not sold in the United States. They are truly French lol
They're very sturdy and don't have the feel of American products actually. They seem too well made lol

These items are rarely produced in the U.S. and are China made. So, it's basically Chinese quality that is in question.

I have the Chinese-made, forget the brand, but they are fine. Here's another source if you can't get the French ones. Maybe these are sturdier?

http://wanelo.com/p/7236681/vintage...g-wire-brush-plastic-perm-nets-salon-supplies

I bought them years ago from the French website. There's a thread about it somewhere around here.

Not sure if it's worth reviving because the cost of shipping will likely be far more than the cost of the actual product. But, if you use Google, you can get the page translated just enough to place an order.

They are really well made rollers.

I bumped the original thread and sent an email to the original manufacturer to see if they can sell directly again.

Just look at the pricing from 2011 to realize they are quite costly to import.
If I hear back from the email, I will update everyone to see if it's even possible to get them again.

ETA: Looks like the manufacturer no longer exists or have changed their website. If any members are here in France can help us out, it would be nice.

I purchased them from a french site about 3 years ago and they are great rollers, very well made. I want to purchase more as well but when i went back to the site it was no where to be found. Im interested in getting more if anyone can find who sells them. I don't care if i have to order in France or wherever.

ladies I just purchased the Blue French Bouffant Rollers (in France they are Rouleaux Bigoudis Professional)

I did go ahead and bite the bullet and purchased them through PayPal. Incase this is sketchy, I am protected through PayPal. I purchased the rollers at http://mgc.test.deleganet.net/rouleaux-bigoudis-professionnels-51mm-x12.html I will update you ladies if/when these rollers do come in. One pack is like $18 and $20 to ship.

If you want to avoid the hassel, I see someone ladies have responded to this thread offering to sell their bouffant rollers.

@Beautified16 I see @SouthernStunner is willing to park from hers.

Other than that, @tomnikids3 @Beautified16 @Nazaneen @curlicarib ( I will let you know if/when these arrive and I can add as many as we need and see what the price is looking at for each of us. It appears as though its going to be $18 a pack though)

Last edited:
ladies I just purchased the Blue French Bouffant Rollers (in France they are Rouleaux Bigoudis Professional)

I did go ahead and bite the bullet and purchased them through PayPal. Incase this is sketchy, I am protected through PayPal. I purchased the rollers at http://mgc.test.deleganet.net/rouleaux-bigoudis-professionnels-51mm-x12.html I will update you ladies if/when these rollers do come in. One pack is like $18 and $20 to ship.

If you want to avoid the hassel, I see someone ladies have responded to this thread offering to sell their bouffant rollers.

@Beautified16 I see @SouthernStunner is willing to park from hers.

Other than that, @tomnikids3 @Beautified16 @Nazaneen @curlicarib ( I will let you know if/when these arrive and I can add as many as we need and see what the price is looking at for each of us. It appears as though its going to be $18 a pack though)

thanks please do report back!!
i'd really like one more pack of them.

*SOLD*

Bumping...

I have one package of the 1.5 inch red rollers still available. There's 12 in the package, never been opened or used. US buyers only please. Send me a pm.

*SOLD*

Last edited:
Back