Looking to buy a hooded dryer - help

Amour

I'm looking to buy a hooded dryer as the temptation to airdry is getting greater now that I am post 8 weeks texturized. I need some opinions on a fairly cheap but effective hooded dryer. I came across these anyone used this before? If so where they any good?

No1

No2

No3

Hi. I've tried the second and third ones. I returned the second one to get the collapsable one and i like it. I can store it conveniently right under my bead, or under my sink because of its ability to get so small. Also, the collapsable one can be lowered or raised at the 'neck', which helped me out because I'm short waisted, so with the other one I would have to sit up high in the chair. They sell it at walmart for cheaper btw.

I had a hooded dryer from Sally's. It was big, bulky, and I had a hard time trying to open and close it. I use a soft bonnet dryer.

Kurlee is selling one for $25: her is her message in the Hair Exchange Board

Kurlee said:
303079.jpg
I have this dryer that i only used once and cannot find the receipt to return it to Sally's. I'm selling for 25$ plus shipping. Its in perfect condition box and all, my mom jus bought one of those stand up hairdressery ones, so I don't need it.

THANKS

I say get one from sally's , they have a 5$ off coupon. I think mine is number 3. I paid like 30$ for it? I am unsure because I have had it for awhile. I know it's a Gold N Hot brand.

Back