>< Looking for someone for ME >< NYkers

AnjelLuvs

I am looking for a beautican that I can go to on a regular basis, not like every week but maybe every 2 -3 weeks.

I am considering getting my hair permed professionally now, and would like to know if you ladies know anywhere in manhattan where I can go. I plan to start the affirm conditioning creme lye relaxer.

I am looking for sumthing moderately priced, dont have SHS, can do perms, and knows about hair / black hair at that.

If no suggestions, can u post a recommendation as to how to go about pciking a stylist.

I promise this will be my last time asking, LOL!

I did a search but for some reason that search feature does not really wokr that great, and I dont want to go through mad pages, when I could just ask!

Try
+manhattan
in the search box.. I just did it and a ton of revelant threads showed up
smile.gif

Hey Anjel, I use to and still do sometimes go to B&amp;N Condition (formerly Miguelina's) on 120 btwn 2nd and 3rd Ave. The lady that does my hair her name is Nancy.

[ QUOTE ]
ChoclatePrincess said:
Hey Anjel, I use to and still do sometimes go to B&amp;N Condition (formerly Miguelina's) on 120 btwn 2nd and 3rd Ave. The lady that does my hair her name is Nancy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I co-sign on this hairdresser. This is the one that I go to and she uses Affirm on me as that's what I requested. She does a good job. I only see her for relaxers as I do everything else myself.

Back