Looking for Soft Twist Rollers tutorial/steps?

It~Can~Grow

Good Morning, Ladies

I did a search and found spiral twists and a few others but with no pictures.

So, would anyone have instructions/steps along with pictures on how to roll using Soft Twist Rollers?

Prospurr4 has some pretty spiral curls, but I need to see a few pictures to kind of 'walk me through' the process so my hair wont be fuzzy when I'm done - I usually get hair balls on the ends when I rollerset :wallbash:.

I want to avoid the hair balls, so can anyone offer advice on 'how to roll or what I should use' on my hair to set?

These are the rollers I purchased:
yhst-2519492840586_1984_156602047

Thank you all

I guess there's still the question on what could I do to stop the shedding balls at the end of my curls after roller setting?

This is working for so many, I just know I'm missing a vital step for success.

Thanks

Good Morning, Ladies

I did a search and found spiral twists and a few others but with no pictures.

So, would anyone have instructions/steps along with pictures on how to roll using Soft Twist Rollers?

Prospurr4 has some pretty spiral curls, but I need to see a few pictures to kind of 'walk me through' the process so my hair wont be fuzzy when I'm done - I usually get hair balls on the ends when I rollerset :wallbash:.

I want to avoid the hair balls, so can anyone offer advice on 'how to roll or what I should use' on my hair to set?

These are the rollers I purchased:
yhst-2519492840586_1984_156602047

Thank you all

post_old.gif
01-05-2008, 01:34 PM
VinDieselsWifey
user_online.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_3459345", true);
<--HOT DAMN!!!!!!!!!
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
My Mood:
Sleepy.gif

icon14.gif
good tutorial on using flexi rods on natural hair
i need to get some flexi rods STAT!!! her curls are soooooooo pretty!!!!!!!!
me likey!!! :yep:

how to roll:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsGgNRC7aMs

Okay so I copied too much. This is a link from a previously posted thread. I think it's the technique that keeps the frizz off the ends. Some people start rolling from the roots & it leaves the ends unsecure. With this method, she starts rolling at the end first, which in my opinion, leaves the ends smooth & protected vs. the other way. HTH...

Last edited:
Yes, it does, and thank you.

NLovesShoes - Thinking Spring
_5545230.jpg

post_old.gif
01-05-2008, 01:34 PM
VinDieselsWifey
user_online.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_3459345", true);
<--HOT DAMN!!!!!!!!!
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
My Mood:
Sleepy.gif

icon14.gif
good tutorial on using flexi rods on natural hair
i need to get some flexi rods STAT!!! her curls are soooooooo pretty!!!!!!!!
me likey!!! :yep:

how to roll:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsGgNRC7aMs

Okay so I copied too much. This is a link from a previously posted thread. I think it's the technique that keeps the frizz off the ends. Some people start rolling from the roots & it leaves the ends secure. With this method, she starts rolling at the end first, which in my opinion, leaves the ends smooth & protected vs. the other way. HTH...

Used Flexi Rods this weekend and discovered two things:

1) In the few short weeks since joining LHCF I've become addicted to washing my hair :lachen:...is that even possible? Today I'm actually thinking "I can't wait until Friday so I can wash my hair". It's sad that I'm looking forward to the weekend so I can wash my hair to see how it will feel and what results I will have.

2) My 'fuzz balls' were a result of my setting product or lack of setting product. I received my Lacio L/I and diluted with water, after the regimen I sprayed each section and carefully combed...1 hour under the dryer later...hair was so - so soft from the leave in.

Thanks LHCF members for the leave in/setting lotion combo tip. Worked great!!

Now all I have to do is stop the running my fingers through my hair and grabbing chunks of hair to see if hair will come out...:nono: - that aint helping the lo/no mani process one bit :spinning:

Back