looking for small vitamins.

teysmith

hello, ladies I would like go out pick me up some vitamins maybe tomorrow, but I'm looking for some really small ones that are easy to swallow because I have a very difficult time swallowing pills period!

I would not like to use biotin because I dont want the breakouts that come with it, so If there is anything else that you recommend please let me know!! Thanks much!!

I take a simple Gummy Vitamin for adults I chew 2 a day pretty good. It is pretty competitive to a daily multi-vitamin doesn't have calcium which is vital. I will be picking up some calcium chews soon. I can swallow pills but for some reason the multi vits are hideous to me. It helps meet the basic nutrients a day. Also check out some of the liquid amino acids they are really good for the hair no swallowing.

I take a simple Gummy Vitamin for adults I chew 2 a day pretty good. It is pretty competitive to a daily multi-vitamin doesn't have calcium which is vital. I will be picking up some calcium chews soon. I can swallow pills but for some reason the multi vits are hideous to me. It helps meet the basic nutrients a day. Also check out some of the liquid amino acids they are really good for the hair no swallowing.

Thanks very much! Liquid amino acids..what is it exactly and where can it be found?

I just bought the most absolute tiniest Biotin I've ever seen. They are 5 mg = 5,000 mcg's by "Country Life":yep:

They are between the size of Chlorella (if you've seen those) and a BC Pill. I got 120 of those for about $26.00 and you take 1 per day with Food.:grin:

ETA: Sorry Op...I Just Realized You Said You Were NOT interested in Biotin.:perplexed

OP, have you tried biotin yet? They don't make everyone break out; so you should possibly try it for a little bit if you haven't already. Other than that, i don't have many suggestions for small pills. Sowwy.

Have u tried GNC Hair skin and nails? (The 30% smaller ones) I find those easy to swallow

are they long or round? I could probaby try swallowing round ones but the long ones:nono:. Or as another poster said..a pill crusher may be a good idea. Thats what I had to use for my prenatal vitamins.those things were HUGE!

OP, have you tried biotin yet? They don't make everyone break out; so you should possibly try it for a little bit if you haven't already. Other than that, i don't have many suggestions for small pills. Sowwy.

no I havent tried it..I'm just too scared. I heard its better if you use them with other vitamins but I cant afford all that.lol

no I havent tried it..I'm just too scared. I heard its better if you use them with other vitamins but I cant afford all that.lol

I've used them off & on for years. It wasn't until I came to LHCF that I heard about all the 'break-outs' and beards & moustaches:lachen: *j/k* :look:

I generally have dry skin, so I am not 'prone' to acne or any related skin disorders and I am not generally a 'hairy' person.

So...........No, I've never had problems with Biotin.:yep:

I've used them off & on for years. It wasn't until I came to LHCF that I heard about all the 'break-outs' and beards & moustaches:lachen: *j/k* :look:

I generally have dry skin, so I am not 'prone' to acne or any related skin disorders and I am not generally a 'hairy' person.

So...........No, I've never had problems with Biotin.:yep:

BEARDS AND MOUSTACHES?? LOL..your okay so your kidding right:look:

To be honest I'd rather be bald than to have bumps/acne on my face:perplexed

I get a few every now and then and it drives me completely crazy~

BEARDS AND MOUSTACHES?? LOL..your okay so your kidding right:look:

To be honest I'd rather be bald than to have bumps/acne on my face:perplexed

I get a few every now and then and it drives me completely crazy~

I'm prolly exaggerating just a "Tad":look: but I did read in several Threads that folx said it increased their Facial Hair.:blush:

You Should do a Search on Biotin.

Back