looking for my own hair buddy

aregee

just from reading posts and signatures i can't tell if anyone has hair like mines. if you have hair similar to mines, please be my friend.
weird.gif

here is a description of my hair:
* naturally curly, 3B or 3C i think. it can get "relaxer" straight with a blowdryer.
* my hair has been described as "barbie doll hair" or "indian"
* looks coal-black, but is really brown
* individual strands are very thick with some finer strands mixed in
* when air dried, with no products, hair is just below my shoulder blade but is really big
* curls become less defined, more frizzy, as it dries (with no product on it)
* when straightened with blowdryer and/or flat iron, it is a little past my bra strap/clasp
* my signature styles are 2-strand twists and buns(either curly or straightened)

not sure whatelse to add. holla back...
cool.gif

i think we do too!
bouncy.gif
anyone interested in knowing what my hair looks like, just check out leejure's site! one of these days (once i'm tech-savvy) i'll have my own site.

[ QUOTE ]
aregee said:
just from reading posts and signatures i can't tell if anyone has hair like mines. if you have hair similar to mines, please be my friend.
weird.gif

here is a description of my hair:
* naturally curly, 3B or 3C i think. it can get "relaxer" straight with a blowdryer.
* my hair has been described as "barbie doll hair" or "indian"
* looks coal-black, but is really brown
* individual strands are very thick with some finer strands mixed in *
when air dried, with no products, hair is just below my shoulder blade but is really big
* curls become less defined, more frizzy, as it dries (with no product on it)
* when straightened with blowdryer and/or flat iron, it is a little past my bra strap/clasp
* my signature styles are 2-strand twists and buns(either curly or straightened)

not sure whatelse to add. holla back...
cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! Those statements exactly describe my hair!

I always knew that Leejure and I are hair twins but now there is somebody else on the board:). I don't have pics up at the moment though.

wave.gif

When i wear my hair curly, I do the following ---

I wash my hair with a shampoo that gives a nice slip (cream of Nature- for example)

I then put in a nice amount of LEKAIR Cholestral Conditioenr (which is heavy, but works for my hair). Then I take a wide tooth comb and I comb my hair with the conditioenr in. Then I take a claw-clip and lightly clip my hair up. After I finish "showering" I rinse the Lekair out (not a hard rinse) and then I use a little Pantene sleek and Smooth (as a leave-in) and I comb through once more. I then LIGHTLY scrunch with a towel, add a little gel and I LEAVE MY HAIR ALONE! This makes perfect curls all the time! Well, not all the time...
laugh.gif

-lee

That almost exactly describes my hair as well! To bad Lee is the only one with pictues
ohwell.gif
Lucky for me we have a scanner here at work and I will go through my photos this weekend and post some of them.

I wear my hair loose and out for the most part. My routine for wearing my hair curly(which is always) is pretty much like leejure's except my products vary cause I'm such a product junkie!

hmmmm, I alternate between spray gels with leave-ins, and styling cremes. It depends on what kind of a hair day I'm having.
Right now the Herbal Essence spray gel and NTP leave-in are doing the trick. If you want to see my complete list, look up the "Hair Product Inventory" thread. My list is on the 9th page.

[ QUOTE ]
saddity1 said:
Hey, I want a hair buddy too!
frown.gif
look at my pics are we hair twins?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice hair! Very healthy looking.
smile.gif

Back