Looking for moisture & SHINE after air-drying...

leigh.hill

I have been looking throught previous posts. Two that stand out are Africa's Best Organics SHEA BUTTER & TEA TREE OIL MOISTURIZER and QP Recovery oil moisturizer. Any suggestions?

I use Africa's Best Herbal Oil for shine and Darcy's Botanicals for moisture...I haven't tried the ones you mentioned

I love the Garnier sleek and shine leave in. I co-washed yesterday with Garnier triple nutrition and then applied the leave in. My hair felt like silk.

I airdry all the time. I spritz with CHI Keratin Mist, the I lightly apply Proclaim Natural 7 Olive oil. It give the most beautiful shine.:yep:

Co-signing on the coconut oil...thats the best. I also like my Jane Carter Nourish and Shine...does the trick as well

I airdry all the time. I spritz with CHI Keratin Mist, the I lightly apply Proclaim Natural 7 Olive oil. It give the most beautiful shine.:yep:

I have the Keratin mist but then I stopped using it because I thought it contained protein. Is it "safe" to use everyday?

I don't really like airdrying but I have taken a shot at it again recently, and used neutrogena silk touch, and lil bit of coconut oil, I had nice shine :)

sometimes just a drop of coconut oil can save the day.

Back