Looking for JBCO in Atlanta

NJoy

Here I grow again!
I know someone mentioned Stonecrest Mall (I think). And I think I read somewhere that there's a BSS in Camp Creek Marketplace (don't know if that's true tho). I'm SURE it's being sold in Atlanta and I just really don't want to pay shipping anymore.

Anyone know for SURE hwere I can find some. Preferably in Cobb but I'm open.

C'mon. Gas has to be cheaper than current shipping. :rolleyes:

TIA

I bought some JBCO in Atlanta while visiting my sister and family for Thanksgiving. The bss is called Beauty 7 Mart on Thornton Rd near I-20.

The Beauty 7's are carrying it. I also got it at the natural hair store in Northlake mall. How fast do you want it? We might can meet and i will get it for you. I need another one since Mister believes that it is going to regrow his hair....lol

There is a nice black owned BSS store in Cobb right off of cobb parkway, in the same shopping center with Brewsters and Ihop, next door to the Italian place (there is another one in the front that is not black owned). Sorry but I can't remember the name of it but they sell it.

Last edited:
I 'really' want to say that the Angies Beauty Supply on Austell Rd sells this.. if not I know the beauty supply spot on Hwy 5(across the street from the Mickey D's) in Douglasville does

The Beauty 7's are carrying it. I also got it at the natural hair store in Northlake mall. How fast do you want it? We might can meet and i will get it for you. I need another one since Mister believes that it is going to regrow his hair....lol

I'm ready to purchase now. :yep:

There is a nice black owned BSS store in Cobb right off of cobb parkway, in the same shopping center with Brewsters and Ihop, next door to the Italian place (there is another one in the front that is not black owned). Sorry but I can't remember the name of it but they sell it.

I know the one! Thanks!

I 'really' want to say that the Angies Beauty Supply on Austell Rd sells this.. if not I know the beauty supply spot on Hwy 5(across the street from the Mickey D's) in Douglasville does

Hmmm. I'll call and check. I'm close to Austell Rd. Thanks!

Chapel Beauty Supply on Candler Road in Decatur. That's where I get mine sometimes. I believe it's $13.99 They also have the Red Pimento JBCO as well as other products from the same line.

The new beauty supply store at South DeKalb mall also sells it. Oh and the 285 Farmers Market.

BTW, I purchased my first bottle at Stonecrest.

Also, if you can give me some idea of prices. I called and was told $20 at one (after she said that se couldn't give prices over the phone due to competition. :rolleyes:) $20?? I don't want to lose my religion calling around for JBCO. :lachen:

Girlie if you use henna and need other Ayervedic stuff order from the guy that gives us 10% till feb. I made a thread about it. If not go to Sage. I won't buy it from a regular BSS because I feel it sits for a while as its not a hot item that normal people will buy. Sage is near W. end.

Check out the AfroCentric Network store near West End Mall. They have some of everything there.

Last edited:
I know someone mentioned Stonecrest Mall (I think). And I think I read somewhere that there's a BSS in Camp Creek Marketplace (don't know if that's true tho). I'm SURE it's being sold in Atlanta and I just really don't want to pay shipping anymore.

Anyone know for SURE hwere I can find some. Preferably in Cobb but I'm open.

C'mon. Gas has to be cheaper than current shipping. :rolleyes:

TIA

NJoy

I know for a FACT that Stonecrest Mall sells JBCO. I was just in the store that sells it yesterday...eyeing the bottles because I wanted to get some. The store is called Nature's Gift or Nature's Bounty or something similar to that. If you park at Kohl's and enter the mall and go straight up the escalator, make a left. The store is directly next to Women's Foot Locker.

They keep the JBCO in a case to the right of the cash register.

Back