Looking for hair inspiration

queenofmean68

Can anyone give me any names or pics of women with type 4A/B, baby fine, bra-strap length hair?
That is my goal and I'm begining to get discouraged.

Thx

Good question. I belive my hair is about 11-12 inches long, about 4-5 inches from the bra strap. My bangs of course a shorter, they reach my the bottom of the jawbone.

Well I'm permed and my hair is thin 4a/b my hair is about 1 inch from bra strap. Don't get discouraged it takes time and patience. My decision to go natural two years ago gave me the length I have now. Unfortunately, I permed again but at least now I have the knowledge to maintain my hair without breakage but now since I'm almost at bra-strap I can see myself going to waist length, I have nothing to lose. Stay encouraged and stick to your sh/con/moist/protective styling regime and you will reap the benefits. I gauge my hair like this every mo you figure about 1 inch of hair growth. You need 5 inches so you figure 5 to 6 months of following your hair regime and bam! your there! peace remember if you want to get paid you have to do the work
wink.gif

Back