Looking for extra slip

AllAboutTheHair

Has anyone tried Paul Mitchell's Taming Spray? It is a leave-in/detangler...If so, did you like it? I love PM The Conditioner, but I need a little more slip
wink.gif
(other product suggestions are most humbly welcome
grin.gif
)...TIA

QT

ive tried paul mitchel taming spray and it didnt do anything for me , but his lite detangling spray is better.

Bree,
I bought that Pantrere Detangling Spray, i'm gonna try it tomorrow and let u guys know how good it is

Bree,
I bought that Pantene Detangling Spray, i'm gonna try it tomorrow and let u guys know how good it is

[ QUOTE ]
NYCITY said:
Bree,
I bought that Pantene Detangling Spray, i'm gonna try it tomorrow and let u guys know how good it is

[/ QUOTE ]

i hope you love it as much as i do.

What results do u get with the Pantene? Does it make ur hair thick, strong, is your hair easier to deatangle.....

[ QUOTE ]
NYCITY said:
What results do u get with the Pantene? Does it make ur hair thick, strong, is your hair easier to deatangle.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Pantene Detangle Light Spray Conditioner makes the hair easier to detangle on contact. It's a watery spray-on detangler, same as Biolage Leave in Tonic.

But if you spray in too much, the Pantene Detangle will make the hair dry hard and stiff and crunchy. I never had this problem with Biolage Tonic.

Pantene Detangle smells like...Pantene. I think Biolage smells better/fruitier (but it costs more).

Anyway, these are the two most slippery detanglers in my arsenal.

[ QUOTE ]
bree said:
try pantene detangling leave in spray.

[/ QUOTE ]
Great choice. I use this, and I really like it.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
But if you spray in too much, the Pantene Detangle will make the hair dry hard and stiff and crunchy. I never had this problem with Biolage Tonic.

[/ QUOTE ]

See that's the problem I had with the Pantene, and I couldn't understand why so many people had been raving about it. I was using too much!
think.gif

[ QUOTE ]
NYCITY said:
Thanks Megonw, but which one do u prefer

[/ QUOTE ]

I prefer the Biolage Tonic only because it smells better and doesn't dry my hair hard. (I personally DETEST the Pantene smell.
ohwell.gif
) Too bad that Biolage is so expensive! As far as detangling, they perform equally well.

Ditto on what Megonow said. I actually noticed some hard green stuff the first time I rollerset with it but thought it was the Salerm Biomarine that I had used now I know better thanks.

Back