Looking for Daily Defense Aloe Rid

chajen32

After running out and stocking up on quite a few bottles of the Daily Defense Tender Apple conditioner, a couple of bottles of DDWL and a few bottles of Daily Defense Ginger Boost, I am now on a search for the Daily Defense Aloe Rid. Does anyone have any suggestions on where I should look? I purchased all of the others at a local Big Lots store. I haven't checked any other Big Lots stores yet. All the raves about the DDTA really convinced me to try it and I love it. I had just gotten my PJism in check too. :cool: As a natural, I am always looking for good conditioners ...so it was worth it!

chajen32 said:
After running out and stocking up on quite a few bottles of the Daily Defense Tender Apple conditioner, a couple of bottles of DDWL and a few bottles of Daily Defense Ginger Boost, I am now on a search for the Daily Defense Aloe Rid. Does anyone have any suggestions on where I should look? have you tried searching online stores,yet? HTHS

I purchased all of the others at a local Big Lots store. I haven't checked any other Big Lots stores yet. All the raves about the DDTA really convinced me to try it and I love it. I had just gotten my PJism in check too. :cool: As a natural, I am always looking for good conditioners ...so it was worth it!

:eek: , I never knew DD had this co. How does it compare to the DDTA co(slip,moisture,etc....)?
thanks in advance

I have no idea about how this product is...I thought I saw a post about it. If it is such a product...I just want it.:) OK...please, someone if you know anything about this product, please speak up. I don't want to think I am imagining things.:perplexed

Must be the case. I guess I was reading too fast. :grin: Thanks for helping me to clear that up. I would have been all over town looking for something that does not exist. :D :D

Daily Denfense Tropical Aloe is the one I tried this summer and my hair hated it. Maybe this is what you are looking for.
I bought it at Big Lots.

Back