Are wigs hot?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ashanti1922

I am looking for an accountability partner. I am a married mom who works full time. My current hair state is growing out a relaxer. My hair is cut into am asymetrical Bob which I LOVE. However, I live in Texas, it's hot and humid. Do I need to tell you what that does to three inches of natural hair? I am currently wearing braid outs after air drying. When I wear it straight a flat iron it. I am toying with the idea of crochet braids. I don't know though. Is there anyone else who is struggling with growing out a relaxer? I desperately need some sista talk.

Hi, I just want to say :welcome:I did the BC after 5 months, so I can't help you there. There is a thread on here titled "Transitioning without BC'ing Support". It'll probably take you a while to read through it, but there's ton of info and support.

I'm in the DFW area and it's hot every summer, so I feel ya about the heat. Wigs are a great PS, but can be a nuisance because of the heat. Crochet braids are Awesome, as well as braid outs, flexi rod sets, and perm rod sets. Just keep doing what you're doing and switch up every once and awhile to prevent boredom. How long do you plan on transitioning?

Back