Looking for a thick moisturizing cream

Inches411

hello

I am in search of a very moisturizing thick cream. Currently I have hollywood beauty carrot cream, profective daily strenghthener, and a little bit of ors olive oil. The ors oilve seems to be the thickess but its not as moisturizing as i would like. I want something really creamy that moisturizes and keeps your hair soft but not too greasy. Any suggestions. Thanks.

Also.. it has to be something i can use as a daily moisturizing before styling. Thanks.

Last edited:
I use SheaMoisture Shea Butter Leave in Condition. Very rich and creamy water based moisturizer. Best one that moisturizes my hair well. It's my staple now. :yep:

Africa's Best Organics Shea Butter & Tea-Tree Oil Moisturizer

This is my must have product.

Hollywood Beauty Olive Creme. Its cheap, and moisturizes hair so well. Its very thick but does not weigh my hair down one bit. It also makes my hair feel so soft.

ORS Carrot oil. It's creamy, moisuturizes and strengthens, and its not oily. I just bought it and use it every other day.

Qhemet Biologics Amla and Olive Heavy Cream is really good for a thick, moisturizing cream that gives a little hold to your hair.

Expensive--Mizani H2O intensive moisturizing night creme---I use it in the day. It's about $17.00 for 4 ozs. A little goes a long way though!

Elasta QP Mango Butter. Right now its on sale at Rite Aid for $4.49. For that price I actually got two, a regular size and a trial size!

i was waiting for someone to say mango butter:lachen:
another thing is sealing everything with jbco

Last edited:
Hollywood Beauty Olive Creme. Its cheap, and moisturizes hair so well. Its very thick but does not weigh my hair down one bit. It also makes my hair feel so soft.

I use the same one and it's really great. Probably one of my favorites.

Qhemet Biologics has two of the best creamy moisturizers I have ever used in my life. The Burdock Root Conditioner is lighter and will prob work best on your relaxed hair

i have a ? pertaining a mc also: does Nadia for Seyani Hair Butter leave the hair n' scalp white? I want to try this on my dd cuz curly q's is too light n' runny and elsta qp leaves my dd's hair n' scalp white.

Qhemet Biologics Amla and Olive Heavy Cream is really good for a thick, moisturizing cream that gives a little hold to your hair.

ITA.:yep:
Just ordered this and used it yesterday on me and natural dd. I co-washed and airdryed yesterday and my hair is still soft and moisturized.

UPH Moisturizer is the best I have ever tried that does leave the hair greasy.
I like Palmers Coconut Hair Milk and Olive Oil Hair Milk moisturizers they are light and non greasy but none compares to Cathy Howse moisturizer.

Back