Looking for a straightening product- Please help! TIA

ChocalateDiva

Hey ladies!! I am looking for a product and any help will be greatly appreciated.

My neices have just moved here from St. Louis. They are bi-racial with thick, curly hair. They enjoy straight hair and they say that a beautician in St. Louis used to put a product on their hair and then blowdried it and it would be silky straight until the next wash.

Any ideas on what product this might be? They never looked a the bottle.

TIA

I've heard of a few of these products.

Phytodefrisant is one.
Maybe you can call the beautician and asked what she used. PM me and tell me afterwards. :yep:

come on now, they don't have their beautician's phone number? somebody needs to call up there and ask!!! you know better than to post something like this around us PJ's! :lachen:

I used to use this product on my daughters. It helps to train the thick, course or curly hair and gives it a relaxed look and feel.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-LUSTRASILK-...photoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713.m153.l1262
Oh wow this was the cool press perm from back in the day. I wonder what scary ingredients are in this product. I used to get them when I was younger. I don't remember if they helped much or not, but now I would be afraid it would take away my curlies if I used it... :scratchch

Back