Looking for a Salon in Atlanta??

Victory1

A friend of mine has been doing my hair the past year with the Phyto relaxer. She's now expecting a baby and recently found out she's having twins. She's not having an easy pregnancy, so I have to find someone else to do my hair, she also don't know at this time if she will be able to do hair after the twins are born. I have thin hair and thinking about Vitale Life and Body as my relaxer of choice. I would only go to the salon for relaxers every 3 months, I like to take care of my own hair. My hair is a little uneven at he moment and I wan't a beautician that will not try to pressure me to even it up once I say no. I live an the Stone Mountain area, right by Stone Mountain Park. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated. I'm looking to get my next relaxer on January 7th of next year.

I apologize in advance, but it was not clear if you're looking for a salon that uses Phyto products or if you're trying to get away from Phyto altogether.

I live on the east side but I make the trek to Sandy Springs to visit N'Seya on Roswell Rd. They have a second location on Peachtree in Midtown that will be a little bit closer to you.

I second N'Seya!!!! I LOVE that salon! I'm from NJ, went to school in NC...and I've made a trip down there JUST to get my hair done before.

Back