Looking For A New Heating Cap

I got a royal blue one with a mixture of blues and purple on the other side. I'm not crazy about royal blue at all actually but I can deal with it as a heat cap. I'm just glad I don't have to wear it out of the house :lol:.

Oh no!
I thankfully received the two I ordered (Berrylicious and Chic).
I hear their CS is good so be sure to let them know they sent the wrong cap.

Mine arrived today. I received the cheetah print that I ordered. What I really wish I could've gotten was the solid black on one side and the white polka dots on black on the other side but that isn't offered. In any case, I REALLY like the new design compared to the old design. The heat distribution will be so much better the way the pockets are sewn now.

ETA: And I noticed that the directions have changed now. Before you'd heat it for a minute, flip, then heat for another minute. Now you heat or 30-45 seconds, shake, flip, heat again, shake, flip, then heat a final time.

Last edited:
Oh no!
I thankfully received the two I ordered (Berrylicious and Chic).
I hear their CS is good so be sure to let them know they sent the wrong cap.
@rileypak

I could kiss you for this suggestion :kiss:.

So after I got the wrong color, I did as you suggested and here's what Sandra sent to me:
====================================================================
Hi Aggie,

I'm so sorry that you didn't receive the print you ordered! On the rare occasion that we are oversold on a particular print it's our policy to contact the buyer and give them the option of choosing another print, or get a refund, so there must have been a mix up with our shipping department. There is no need to return the cap. Just let me know which print you would like from our available inventory and I will personally ship that out to you on Monday along with a free pack of disposable shower caps for the inconvenience. I can also offer you a refund if you would prefer that. Again, please except my apology for this inconvenience.

Best,
Sandra

====================================================================

This was the sweetest gesture ever! So I ordered the KISSED Reversible Hot Cap (also pink) along with the disposable shower cap. I am so happy right now :happydance:

I picked up my KISSED heat cap from the courier today and I am so happy to have it finally. I gave the royal blue one to my baby sister. She loves it. Sandra Snell at Thermal hair Care is amazing. She knows how to deliver excellent customer service for sure.

Here's what mine looks like:

il_570xN.1037069884_knlz.jpg

il_570xN.1037069886_a8xd.jpg

Last edited:
Back