Looking for a LHCF member in the DMV who braids...

danigurl18

My old braider moved and I'm sad because she really helped me with my journey. Anyway the past 2 braiders I have had have can't braid well and have tried to part my hair with a fine toothed comb and rip it out:nono: So now I'm asking any members in the DMV that wouldnt mind being my new braider and making some extra money. I really need someone that can help me grow my hair, not rip it out my head... PM me if you are interested

Hey wait, don't just PM--post! I live in the DMV and would love a braider who understands that I DON"T want my edges destroyed by too tight braids.

I have one...I've been going to her for about a year....she does not pull my hair and if I feel like she's tugged a little more than I like, I just ask her to start over. She's very nice and her staff is very nice.....it's called Fati's Hair Braiding on Central Ave...it's in the shopping center w/ Bally's (actually it's in the same bldg as Bally's just on the first floor). HTH

I ususally bring my own comb but she uses shea butter while she braids (all of them do)

I have one...I've been going to her for about a year....she does not pull my hair and if I feel like she's tugged a little more than I like, I just ask her to start over. She's very nice and her staff is very nice.....it's called Fati's Hair Braiding on Central Ave...it's in the shopping center w/ Bally's (actually it's in the same bldg as Bally's just on the first floor). HTH

I ususally bring my own comb but she uses shea butter while she braids (all of them do)

I'v been to Fati's too. They did kinky twists for me and you are right, it was not too tight.

Have you checked Google for that particular region??? I do that alot....

Check the Salon portion of the forum as well.
HTH

I think everyone is kinda confused about what I'm asking.. I really want a Nikos' cousin to do my hair.. It doesn't seem like they braid other people's hair out here...

Bump! I really need to find someone in DC, I am really getting annoyed with traveling all the way to NYC to get my hair braided

Back