Looking for a hair-detangling, silky feeling, hair-softening leave-in?

BeautifulFlower

I picked up a bottle of Silicon Mix Intensive Leave-in Conditioner today.

I co-washed and applied throughout my hair and WOW!!!

Not even my beloved Rusk Sensories Smoother or my beloved S-curl No-drip leaves in hair like this.

Its has all the wonderful things we love for hair: ceramides, silk proteins, and keratin.

Just wanted to share:lick:

which one the regular one? i have to say im really impressed with the silicon line. i used the bambu deep treatment last wash and even today after using a sulfate clarifying shampoo TWICE my hair still felt good. and it's cheap!!! SO wasn't breaking when he saw the price tag lol

which one the regular one? i have to say im really impressed with the silicon line. i used the bambu deep treatment last wash and even today after using a sulfate clarifying shampoo TWICE my hair still felt good. and it's cheap!!! SO wasn't breaking when he saw the price tag lol

The regular one. I saw the other but natural stuff for hair never works that well for me.

I really wanted silicon mix to work for me, but instead my hair felt like dry, heavy, pinecones (while it was still wet!) :nono:

I use the conditioner and LOVE it. I been using the conditioner for a leave in. I think I will buy the whole line minus the shampoo. I hate shampoo. I think I wanna get a huge 60oz of the conditioner. Anyone ever use the hair gloss in this line?

Back