Looking for a GREAT, reliable hairstylist in Connecticut

ScorpioF

Hey, ladies!

I appreciate this forum. I have learned so much from everyone. It is so uplifting to have an outlet in which we all can discuss the issues that we are all facing.

I am looking for a VERY reliable hairstylist in Connecticut. Someone who has experience with, and an appreciation and understanding of African American hair. Someone who is trustworthy, and will listen to your questions and concerns.

I have had some troublesome experiences in the past, but I would like to meet and work with someone who will help me to get my hair in shape.

Thank you, ladies! :look:

At Salon Enigma Yari (she's natural) is good. 4267 Main St, Bridgeport, CT 203-371-6102. She never piled products onto my hair, I always left with bouncy hair. Another salon is Tangles ask for Joy- she is good at styling and cutting; she is at 2340 Broadbridge Ave, Stratford, CT 203-385-8562. There is another good one the owner's name is Katisha 203-373-1123 - she is good at styling the address is 3950 Main St Bridgeport, CT 06606. All of these ladies took good care of my hair and I retained my length with them. Two of them cut my hair short and it grew back very nicely.

MeccaMedinah said:
At Salon Enigma Yari (she's natural) is good. 4267 Main St, Bridgeport, CT 203-371-6102. She never piled products onto my hair, I always left with bouncy hair. Another salon is Tangles ask for Joy- she is good at styling and cutting; she is at 2340 Broadbridge Ave, Stratford, CT 203-385-8562. There is another good one the owner's name is Katisha 203-373-1123 - she is good at styling the address is 3950 Main St Bridgeport, CT 06606. All of these ladies took good care of my hair and I retained my length with them. Two of them cut my hair short and it grew back very nicely.

MeccaMedinah,
Thanks so much for the references. :D

Back