Looking for a great Leave-In? Read Here!!

willie525

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie that has been lurking around for about a year and decided to join today. I wanted to share a product that I LOVE with everyone that I'm sure many of you ladies would enjoy as well. It's called Modern Organic Products Leave-In Conditioner. Its all organic and leaves my hair feeling ultra-moisturized and soft. It has so much good stuff in it, including Avocado, Aloe, Olive Oil, Honey, etc. Just look at the ingredients: :D

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol (Vegetable Source), Phenoxyethanol, Behentrimoinum Methosulfate, PEG-7 Dimethicone Avocadoate (Avacoda Source & Silica), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Wheat Germ Glycerides, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis (Leaf Juice), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Hydroxylated Milk Glycerides, Ascorbic Acid (Sugar Source), Taraxacum Officianale Extract (Dandelion - Certified Organic), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive - Certified Organic), Buttermilk Powder (Butyris Lac), Zea Mays Silk Extract (Corn - Certified Organic), Echinacea Purpurea Extract (Echinacea Source - Certified Organic), Lactic Acid (Sugar Source), Glycerin (Coconut or Palm Source), Daucus Carota Sativa Juice (Carrot - Certified Organic), Benzophenone 4, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenylmethylpropional, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Here's the website with all the products. I got this at Target a while ago.
http://www.mopproducts.com/

I think I might try this sometime soon. Thanks for the review and the recommendation:). Oh and welcome, glad you decided to join.

I use the MOP C-System Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner and love them. I have to try the leave-in... oh wait, I forgot, I can't buy anything new until I use up the three-zillion products I already have. :( Oh well, I'll just have to put this on my wish list.

Back