LOOKING FOR A CEREMIC FLAT IRON THAT REALLY WORKS

sterry

Ladies,

I have never used a flat iron and would like to invest in one for an occasional press.

I would like a ceremic flat iron with heat setting control.
About 2 inches. I would like for it to give a smooth, sleek iron in the first attempt.
I thought about this one
http://www.havanabeautysupply.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/cgi-local/smpagegen.exe?U+scstore+dpbg1836ff913291+-p+-c+scstore.cfg+flat8000 or

this one http://www.texasbeautysupplies.com/gohot2cestir.html
They seem like the same product except for additonal 1/2 inch. One is from Havanna Beauty Supply and the other Texas Beauty Supply.
Does anyone else have a suggestion and can it be purchased online?

Thank you

Get a CHI Iron. I know you can purchase them online but I'm not sure where, you'll have to search on yahoo or google. I don't know where you live but they also sell them at Trade Secrets for @$120. It's the best iron I have ever used. I paid $138 and glad I did.

Yes, try a CHI or FHI iron. I have FHI and I love it! I got mine from ebay. They always have good deals on ebay. The ebay store I got mine from was Smart Deals Online. They are very courteous and professional. You get your order quick and they have a 30 day return policy no questions asked.

CHI, HAI, Rusk, UNIL all make good irons. Becareful buying a CHI over the net b/c I heard that they were no longer honoring warranties on items purchased online. Ask the seller before you buy. In fact, I would buy one from a walk-in store. Ulta is having a sale on them right now, I believe.

Other than that, you have lots to choose from. Some other good sites to check out are Folica.com and metrobeauty.

HTH!

I have a FHI and I love it. It really works well in humidity. I even take my FHI to the beauty salon and have my hairdresser use it on me.

I give FHI
up.gif
up.gif

SMART DEALS ONLINE ARENT TRUTHFUL.

I BOUGHT MY FHI from there which they said it was IONIC and it wasn't I had to call the manufacturer to get the the real information about the ceramic iron.

SMART DEALS TOLD ME: Oh this Iron is new on the market it has only been distributed to a few retailers thats why you can find it anywhere else

FHI MANUFACTURER TOLD ME: Oh that Iron is an older model it isn't ionic and we are trying to faze it out right now, but our latest model is the best on the market.

So NO SMART DEALS ISN'T TRUTHFUL COURTEOUS they are LIARS. I called them on the phone and the lady boldly lied to me on the phone.But Atleast I got my money back.

-faye

Re: LOOKING FOR A CEREMIC FLAT IRON THAT REALLY WO

I recommend the Farouk CHI .7 Inch Turbo Mini Ceramic Flat Iron. I believe that there is a full 1-inch version. I am not certain if there is a 2-inch version.

I am a first timer, and received my flat iron in April 2004.

This model is the same one used by my stylist. It is a professional flat iron.

I really like the way it performs. It cost approximately $170.00. I purchased it at the JC Penney Salon where I receive hair services.

I suppose you could perform a Google Search for Farouk CHI ceramic flat irons, and see what come up. At least, this is what I did initially.

I hope this information has helped you, Sterry.

northernbelle

Back