Looking for a Big Sister? Please?

upandcoming

Hey ladies,

I've been on this board for almost 2 years, and realized recently that a lot of my hair problems were due to medical issues. I've taken care of most of that now, but I really need to get in a hair care routine.

I'm a college student, and recently learned how to do my own hair and make it look nice (all throughout high school my mom sent me to the salon every 2 weeks). I am seeking a big sister. I have 4b Hair, that's approaching shoulder length....my goal is to have APL by May 20, 2010.

Can someone please adopt me? :) :) Please? :) :)

If no one comes through, you could try to join the newbie challenges for APL, I don't know if it's this website or BHM. Otherwise the APL challenges are helpful and we all help and motivate one another. Push Comes to shove we are all helpful and I'd personally be happy to answer any questions you have, in where I can be of any help.

I'll be ur big sister: i have 3c/4a if you didn't mind. But i'm a college student that had the same struggles & over came them: i joined LHCF in '07 but i'm more then glad to help: i have nothin but free time. Just let me know what you decide to do.

Back