Look what I got today (I even have PICS)

**Jade**

So it looks like the 09 will be about wigging it out for me...my hair was a HOT mess today and even froze this morning when I went outside:blush: Check out what I got today.. what do you think? did I do ok?
IMG_0252.jpg
IMG_0253.jpg
IMG_0257.jpg

I thought you had gotten a haircut-this looks really natural

Thanks! This almost makes me want to go get my hair cut BUT I'd have to get a BONE STRAIGHT relaxer and my hair fights back but can be damaged pretty easily so trying to find someone that can get it straight but not kill it is REALLY hard. Not to mention the hubby doesn't think that I can grow my hair long and of COURSE I have to prove him wrong... I bet him that I could be apl by august, sept at the latest and he says no way that "my kind of hair" doesn't grow that fast:look: so a proper honeymoon is on the line so I will NOT be cutting even though this style make me want to.

I like it, it looks good

( u kinda look like glamazon)

Thanks! Who's glamazon? a member?

I'm kind of wierded out about wearing a wig... I'm mean I've worn 3/4 before and thought they were hella cute only to find out through pics later that I was bust:blush: and then not to mention I feel like everyone will KNOW I have on a wig and joke me... not that I should care... but I kinda do....:ohwell:

Really cute! Wish I could be comfortable in a wig. Its been years since I've worn one, but this style is really cute on you! :grin:

Back