Look what I found

iaec06

Hello ladies I am on cloud nine right about now becasue I just found 8 bottles of Surge plus 14 in a BSS that I have never visit before because it's location ( it so small and not as popular as the bigger ones ). I told the owner of store that the manufactors stoppeda making it and he told me that the distributers often still carry discontinued products and the only reason he had the surge 14 was because the woogie cream was selling out so he had his distributor replenish his entire surge line ... anyway I bought all the bottles he had on the shelf:yep:. I will not make the same mistake I did 2 years ago and sell 2 of my 4 bottles of surge on ebay, and yes the 2 bottles went for a good penny but then the ladies on the hair boards bought all of them out. sorry so long just very excited about finding this product again

on the shelf at the store :grin:

in my house :yep:

Surge is growth aid that really works ... so a search on it,
I live in Charlotte NC and I did tell the owner to contact his distributor about any left over they may have , fingers crossed

I like the woogie cream too. Have some Surge, but I hate sprays......just sitting on the shelf. I may use during the summer. Items I bought during my try and see stage, but not a regular user.

I like the woogie cream too. Have some Surge, but I hate sprays......just sitting on the shelf. I may use during the summer. Items I bought during my try and see stage, but not a regular user.
if you have extra bottles ebay buyers are flipping out over it..

Hello ladies I am on cloud nine right about now becasue I just found 8 bottles of Surge plus 14 in a BSS that I have never visit before because it's location ( it so small and not as popular as the bigger ones ). I told the owner of store that the manufactors stoppeda making it and he told me that the distributers often still carry discontinued products and the only reason he had the surge 14 was because the woogie cream was selling out so he had his distributor replenish his entire surge line ... anyway I bought all the bottles he had on the shelf:yep:. I will not make the same mistake I did 2 years ago and sell 2 of my 4 bottles of surge on ebay, and yes the 2 bottles went for a good penny but then the ladies on the hair boards bought all of them out. sorry so long just very excited about finding this product again

on the shelf at the store :grin:

in my house :yep:

Would you mind listing the ingredients? What is the ingredient that stimulates hair growth? I'm glad you found your product.

Wow! What a Great find! and You know why You were able to find them, is because it is a small discreet place that does'nt get frequented much. I wish, I know its nearly impossible to get it here in Jersey! Good for You! Enjoy!

Good for you, I was inspired yesterday when I read this. Today I went to my BSS around the corner, I thought I saw the name a moth ago but forgot about it until you posted. Well I almost walked out cuz all I saw at first was The Surge shampoo. I went to get the medicated sulfur8 for my itchie scalp and right on the bottom shelf Surge Hair Revitalizer, I was too happy ( bought the last 2). Thank you for making me remember.

Would you mind listing the ingredients? What is the ingredient that stimulates hair growth? I'm glad you found your product.[/QUOTE]
they are
water, cetrimonium chioride, propylene glycol, muccopolsaccharides, hydrolyzed keratin protein, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, polyquateminum-7, biotin, fragrance, methylparaben,aloe babadensis gel, propylparaben,citric acid,sodium PCA

I think the ones in red plays big part in growth. HTH

Good for you, I was inspired yesterday when I read this. Today I went to my BSS around the corner, I thought I saw the name a moth ago but forgot about it until you posted. Well I almost walked out cuz all I saw at first was The Surge shampoo. I went to get the medicated sulfur8 for my itchie scalp and right on the bottom shelf Surge Hair Revitalizer, I was too happy ( bought the last 2). Thank you for making me remember.

see and people thought they were all gone ...vanished from the earth.

This is like finding gold! Man, I used to STOCK up on this back in the day. Surge did me well!!!

Did it really work that great? I have 2 bottles of it. 1 is slightly used.
I guess I may as well start using it next month because I am using a suflur mixture for the rest of this month.
Are you supposed to put this all over your hair or just the scalp?

Congratz OP, I know how you feel, I was super excited when my SO found 14 bottles of Suave Milk n Honey 08'

I think that a beauty supply store in my area has the whole line of surge products...I remember going in there and asking about it, because it was a bit pricey...I am going to check and then I will get back and let you guys know...

Back