Look What I found in Marshalls - Moroccanoil Conditioner

Hairsnob

Deep Thinker
I found this in Marshalls last week for $12.99 and had no clue if it was good or bad but I grabbed it fast :roadrunner:knowing the Moroccanoil products are usually expensive and you usually don't come across that brand there.

Anybody try this conditioner before? It says it's a moisture repair conditioner and I'm taking that it means it provides moisture and at the same time is high in protein??? I'm a little afraid to try it if it ranks up there high on the protein list like Aphogee :look: I could definitely use the moisture and a little protein but don't want to send my hair in protein overload again, :burning:as I use a lot of protein leave-ins daily.

TIA!!

11aF-x7SWuL._SL500_AA150_.jpg

MOROCCANOIL by Moroccanoil: MOISTURE REPAIR CONDITIONER 8.5 OZ

Ingredients:

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG-3, Benzyl Ether Myristate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Octyldodecyl Ricinoleate, Behentrimonium, Methosulfate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Keratin Amino Acids, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Argania Spinosa Kernal Oil, Amodimethicone, Pantherol, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Polyquaternium-55, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1, Trideceth-6, C12-13 Pareth-7, Laureth-9, Trideceth-12, Peg-90M, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Ehthexylglcerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 (Cl 19140), Red 33 (Cl17200).

Maybe it'll work better for you than it did me. I wasn't that impressed with it, and ended up selling it. Let us know how you like it.

Anyone tried this and liked it??? judging from the ingredients it's a no-go for me:nono:

I'm still trying to learn to read ingredients and I have a lot to learn. What about it don't you like in the ingredients? I can't wait till I can gauge products just by the list.

I'm still trying to learn to read ingredients and I have a lot to learn. What about it don't you like in the ingredients? I can't wait till I can gauge products just by the list.

Too many cones and proteins for me as i use Aphogee 2 minute protein Con every other week and Salerm b5 leave- in which is also a protein...I don't want to go into protein over load:nono:....the extra cones are just over kill for my hair!!!!

Back