Look at this ponytail!!!!

wow :drooling: i thought she was natural but shes relaxed!i want my transitioning pony tail to look like that

The thickness is ridiculous! Her hair gives me hope as in 2003 her hair was so much more fine, but she has nurtured it to the wonderful thickness that she enjoys now! Real inspiration there!

She has always been my idol and has such a warm friendly personality. She offers the best customer service when buying products from her. Her entire fotki is worth drooling over. I can't pull this up at work anymore, but her hair went from lifeless overprocessed thin hair to a thick Rudy Huxtable ponytail. She relaxes 3-4 months.

Taz you are so cute when you find a new fotki. Jennifer's pony is gorgeous, I am absolutely positively sure your pony will be there soon, you are making such fast progress.

Taz you are so cute when you find a new fotki. Jennifer's pony is gorgeous, I am absolutely positively sure your pony will be there soon, you are making such fast progress.

As you can tell, I have been seriously stalking fotkis. :grin:

I am looking for inspiration 'cause this is going to be a LOOOOONG year :look:

thanks taz for sharing your fotki stalkings!! I love them sooooo much!!! Keep them coming!!! that ponytail is stunning!! :love2:

Back