Look at my PIC, Please tell how long will it take ?

kizzylonghair

Hi Ladies

I have found my staples, my hair is the healthiest and thickiest its ever been. But I really want to shoot for length now.

I am happy with my growth so far as for those of you who have looked at my album I have come a long way.

Help a sister out...... Look at my photo and tell me how long it will take to get to bra-strap. Be honest!!. I am sure there are many out there who have been where I have.

To help you out here is my back ground, I get about 0.5 inch per month and I have 4A fine stranded hair.

What you think.....

Attachments

• (2)LHCF Small 4.JPG
    (2)LHCF Small 4.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 65
I would say a solid year. You figure you're going to have trims, so I would try to shoot for .75 growth per month with vitamins, H2O, exersize, and maybe that horse stuff.

Congrats on finding your staples. it could take a year and half to reach bra-strap..depends on how fast your hair grows, and how often you need to trim. I suggest wearing a lot of protective styles, continue with your regime, add supplements, keep it simple.

Zora, Den

Thank You. I just wanted to know everyones opinion. I have this idea that I will be bra-strap sooner. But realistic you lengths are more achieveable

oglorious1 said:
What are your staples...by the way???

I wash my hair once a week. Only use poo twice a month.
Condition with Nexxus mixed with carrot oil and jojobo oil for 30 mins under hooded dryer. Always rollerset under the dryer. Moisturiser every other day with Hollywood Beauty Olive Oil. I also use Mane and Tail.(Horse)
Not very good at taking supplements

Kizzy

brittanynic16 said:
I agree with Den1. I think about a year and a half.

i am cosigning... your hair looks very healthy, kizzy... keep up the good work and be very patient.....

take care.

I would say a year and a half as well..by the way your hair looks great....doyou stretch you relaxers and if so how long, that might help you.

:chiming in: A year and a half-2 years...depending upon set backs etc. But I definitely think you can make it... your hair looks wonderful!

kizzy, i would have to agree with den and say about a year and a half also. your hair is very pretty by the way. it looks really thick.

I agree with the others.

If you continue to remain gentle with your hair i think that you could reach bra strap in about year or so.

Back